On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Eric Burton wrote:
> My mistake I guess. I'm going to try harder to understand what you're
> saying from now on.

Colin's profile on Nature says:

I am a mature age PhD student with the sole intent of getting a novel
chip technology and derivative products into commercial production.
The chip technology facilitates natural learning of the kind biology
uses to adapt to novelty. The artifacts will have an internal life.

My mission is to create artificial (machines) that learn like biology
learns and that have an internal life. Currently that goal requires
lipid bilayer membrane molecular dynamics simulation.

Publications
      Colin Hales. AI and Science's Lost Realm IEEE Intelligent
Systems 21 , 76-81 (2006)
      Colin Hales. Physiology meets consciousness. A review of "The
Primordial Emotions: The Dawning of Consciousness" by Derek Denton
TRAFFIC EIGHT (2006)
      Hales, C. Qualia Ockham's Razor, Radio National, Australia 17 April (2005)
      Colin Hales. The 10 point framework and the altogether too hard
basket Science and Consciousness Review (2003)

BillK