From: Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [agi] META: A possible re-focusing of this list
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 5:09 PM

Terren,

What an investor will typically do, if they want to be very careful, is hire a
few domain experts and have them personally evaluate the technology of the firm
they are consider investing in.

I have played this role for some investors considering other technology
investments, now and then...

-- Ben G