OK, excuse my ignorance on this - a design issue in distributed intelligence
is how to split up "things" amongst the agents. I see it as a hierarchy of
virtual networks, with the lowest level being the substrate like IP sockets
or something else but most commonly TCP/UDP.

The protocols above that need to break up the work, and the knowledge
distribution, so the 12db/octave phenomenon must apply there too.

I assume any intelligence processing engine must include a harmonic
mathematical component since ALL things are basically network, especially
intelligence.

This might be an overly aggressive assumption but it seems from observance
that intelligence/consciousness exhibits some sort of harmonic property, or
levels.

John