Try this one ...
http://www.bentham.org/open/toaij/openaccess2.htm
If the test subject can be a scientist, it is an AGI.
cheers
colin

Steve Richfield wrote:
Deepak,

An intermediate step is the "reverse Turing test" (RTT), wherein people or teams of people attempt to emulate an AGI. I suspect that from such a competition would come a better idea as to what to expect from an AGI.

I have attempted in the past to drum up interest in a RTT, but so far, no one seems interested.

Do you want to play a game?!

Steve