Solomonoff Induction may require a trans-infinite level of complexity just
to run each program.  Suppose each program is iterated through the
enumeration of its instructions.  Then, not only do the infinity of possible
programs need to be run, many combinations of the infinite programs from
each simulated Turing Machine also have to be tried.  All the possible
combinations of (accepted) programs, one from any two or more of the
(accepted) programs produced by each simulated Turing Machine, have to be
tried.  Although these combinations of programs from each of the simulated
Turing Machine may not all be unique, they all have to be tried.  Since each
simulated Turing Machine would produce infinite programs, I am pretty sure
that this means that Solmonoff Induction is, *by definition,*trans-infinite.
Jim Bromer