No, I might have been wrong about the feasibility of writing an algorithm
that can produce all the possible combinations of items when I wrote my last
message.  It is because the word "combination" is associated with more than
one mathematical method. I am skeptical of the possibility that there is a
re algorithm that can write out every possible combination of items taken
from more than one group of *types* when strings of infinite length are
possible.

So yes, I may have proved that there is no re algorithm, even if given
infinite resources, that can order the computation of Solomonoff Induction
in such a way to show that the probability (or probabilities) tend toward a
limit.  If my theory is correct, and right now I would say that there is a
real chance that it is, I have proved that Solmonoff Induction is
theoretically infeasible, illogical and therefore refuted.

Jim Bromer