I believe that trans-infinite would mean that there is no recursively
enumerable algorithm that could 'reach' every possible item in the
trans-infinite group.

Since each program in Solomonoff Induction, written for a Universal Turing
Machine could be written on a single role of tape, that means that every
possible combination of programs could also be written on the tape.  They
would therefore be recursively enumerable just as they could be enumerated
on a one to one basis with aleph null (counting numbers).

But, unfortunately for my criticism, there are algorithms that could reach
any finite combination of things which means that even though you could not
determine the ordering of programs that would be necessary to show that the
probabilities of each string approach a limit, it would be possible to write
an algorithm that could show trends, given infinite resources.  This doesn't
mean that the probabilities would approach the limit, it just means that if
they did, there would be an infinite algorithm that could make the best
determination given the information that the programs had already produced.
This would be a necessary step of a theoretical (but still
non-constructivist) proof.

So I can't prove that Solomonoff Induction is inherently trans-infinite.

I am going to take a few weeks to see if I can determine if the idea of
Solomonoff Induction makes hypothetical sense to me.
Jim Bromer