On Nov 17, 10:58 pm, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So did any of you actually create a 512x512 icon?  I had to upsize my
> 72x72 icon to 512x512 just to be able to upload my update.  WTF?

I was fortunate in that I'd already created 512px icons for a
different market. But yeah, definitely pretty damn annoying that this
is suddenly *required* with no advance notice.

I also dispute the whole notion of a 512px "icon". By definition, an
icon is a simple image which looks good at a small size. Even if you
have the source graphics, an icon which works well at 48px is likely
to look stupid when upsized to 512px. /grumble

String