There wasn't much notice, but there was an email that came from
Android Market Support that gave a maintenance window and a list of
changes to the market. I was also lucky enough to have designed my
icon at 1024x1024, which I then downsize for antialiasing. As for my
other apps, I guess I'll have to redo them. Slightly annoying, sure.
But then, they are doing this to help us market our apps, so I can't
complain too much ;)

Warren