If no one can answer, the normal assumption would be everyone's clueless.
In any case, I did not assert that everyone's clueless, only asking if that
were so. As it is, I have pointed out that the exact same question on Stack
Overflow remains unanswered, and he wasnt rude.

I am no longer interested in the answer, because I, being better than all
the trolls with nothing better to do other than cry about "rudeness"
because of their ineptness at solving real problems and do nothing but
derail from a solution seeking thread to a flaming thread, have found the
solution to the problem.

If you have a problem, troll, don't read. It's that simple, troll.

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 9:27:27 PM UTC+8, MagouyaWare wrote:

> *"If you are such a fragile and sensitive being, I suggest that you stop
> reading."*
> I am neither fragile nor sensitive. You were being rude, were called out
> on it, and then got belligerent. I was simply giving you some advice if you
> really wanted to have a chance at getting an answer.
>
> *"In fact, I would go one step further and suggest that you stop surfing
> the web in case it offends your delicate sensibilities."*
> Given that your only response is to lash out at those calling you out on
> your behavior, perhaps you should take your own advice.
>
> *"I do not appreciate your derailing of the thread."*
> The only person responsible for derailing the thread is yourself, and how
> you have chosen to lash out at those that called you out on your rudeness.
>
> *"As I have mentioned earlier the same question was not answered on Stack
> Overflow."*
> What does that matter? All that shows is that your particular problem is a
> rare one, and that it may take some time for someone to figure out, which
> in turn means you are probably going to have to wait a little bit.
>
> I've been on this forum since it was created. That doesn't really matter
> other than that I can tell you that people best get answers when they are
> patient, and not rude when they don't get an answer. As I said before, it
> is not uncommon for a period of 2-3 days before someone is able to answer a
> question.
>
> Can you post a follow-up to your question? Absolutely. Generally I would
> suggest at least waiting 2 days. And when you do, a very simple question
> like "Has anyone seen anything like this before?" should suffice.
>
> *"I do not appreciate your derailing of the thread."*
> Likewise, I do not appreciate your rudeness. C'est la vie. The only person
> truly responsible for the thread getting derailed is your own.
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:19 PM Ristar <rist...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> If you are such a fragile and sensitive being, I suggest that you stop
>> reading. In fact, I would go one step further and suggest that you stop
>> surfing the web in case it offends your delicate sensibilities. I do not
>> appreciate your derailing of the thread.
>>
>> As I have mentioned earlier the same question was not answered on Stack
>> Overflow.
>>
>> Don't be a derailing troll.
>>

>> On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 7:19:05 AM UTC+8, MagouyaWare wrote:
>>>
>>> Rudeness is not defined by the question asked, but by how it was asked.
>>> And yes, your second post was rude.
>>>
>>> This list is answered by people who answer things in their spare time.
>>> They aren't sitting around getting paid by Google (or anyone for that
>>> matter) to answer questions.
>>>
>>> It is not uncommon for answers to take 2-3 days (our longer!) before
>>> being answered.
>>>
>>> So sit back, wait, grab a cup of coffee, perhaps apologize for being
> [...]

---
"Android Developers" group.