Everyone works within time constraints. Do not assume that I have unlimited
time to wait.

I have already done my due diligence. As it is, there were no helpful links
and no one here helped, and you can get off your high horse because you did
nothing but derail the damn thread.

Your link is pathetic. I was not the one asking for apologies, was I? I do
not see why I should contribute to a forum full of trolls like yourself,
and that is my choice. You are the one that can't get over it. So, take
your own stupid advice, and get over it.

---
"Android Developers" group.