Just in case anyone else encounters this kind of error: usually the
actual error is somewhere "upstream" the "Gradle Console" log
messages.

Scroll up and you might find the answer or at least the root of your
generic error.

As the task is "dexDebug", in this case I think it could be a repeated
/ inconsistent dependency --if you use two different versions of the
same dependency in your modules--, or that you exceded the max 65k dex
size and need to use the multidex option.  There might be other
reasons, I guess.

Marina

PS: I agree with some other members that think OP was a bit rude, but
as English is not my first language and I know sometimes I sound
"harsh" when translated, I'm giving OP the benefit of doubt :)

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 4:32 AM, Ristar <rista...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Error:Execution failed for task ':app:dexDebug'.
>> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException:
>> org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'C:\Program
>> Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_72\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 3
>
> How to fix this?

> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.