I can see that you are keeping up your trolling effort. Again, how do you
explain a question that remained unanswered on StackOverflow for years? You
can not. While I do not expect people to be at my beck and call, you
insufferable troll, I do expect no one to know what the code means and how
to resolve it.

Don't give me the "great" crap when you were saying that I expect people to
do everything for me. When I had to do everything myself AND deal with
insufferable trolls like yourself.

Good. I have absolutely no intention to share a damn thing on a forum with
trolls like yourself.

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 2:23:50 AM UTC+8, MagouyaWare wrote:

> *"Everyone works within time constraints. Do not assume that I have
> unlimited time to wait."*
> That is true, but no one made that assumption. Flip that around and you
> can't assume that people on this forum are here at your beck and call.
>
> *"I have already done my due diligence."*
> Great. But that doesn't give you the right to carry on the way you have
> been without being called on it.
>
> *"As it is, there were no helpful links and no one here helped, and you
> can get off your high horse because you did nothing but derail the damn
> thread."*
> Marina posted some very helpful information. And it came within the
> timeframe I initially mentioned to expect most answers... Most answers come
> within 2-3 days. Marina provided helpful information about 36 hours after
> your email came through on the forum thread.
>
> As for me, I was simply trying to help you understand how you were being
> rude, disrespectful, and belligerent.  At every step of the way, you have
> done nothing but hurl insult after insult.  I passed on many opportunities
> to return the favor, in the hopes of helping you better understand how the
> community around this forum operates.
>
> *"I do not see why I should contribute to a forum full of trolls like
> yourself, and that is my choice."*
> Yes, it is your choice. And if you can't control your temper and be
> respectful and patient on here, then you have my full support in that
> choice.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 1:59 PM Ristar <rist...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> Everyone works within time constraints. Do not assume that I have
>> unlimited time to wait.
>>
>> I have already done my due diligence. As it is, there were no helpful
>> links and no one here helped, and you can get off your high horse because
>> you did nothing but derail the damn thread.
>>
>> Your link is pathetic. I was not the one asking for apologies, was I? I
>> do not see why I should contribute to a forum full of trolls like yourself,
>> and that is my choice. You are the one that can't get over it. So, take
>> your own stupid advice, and get over it.

---
"Android Developers" group.