Sounds like the LogicPD Zoom2 dev kit is donut based.

If they update to the latest donut build you'll most likley see you
app zoomed as opposed to bordered. The android-x86 guys reported black
bordering on the AndAppStore client on an pre-last friday donut build
which is what started me down this path.

Al.