> No. Like I said, 160 dpi at other resolutions means a very different
> screen size. I mentioned WVGA/5" already, but now imagine the size of
> a q...@160dpi display... it would be very tiny. The point is that it
> wouldn't help you at all.

This makes sense, but is there a way to leave minSdk="3" and turn off
compatibility mode, so my app will fill the entire WVGA screen in
medium DPI, since my app already can scale properly?  Like I
mentioned, this works fine with minSDk="4" but I don't want to
restrict my app to the v1.6 SDK.

Also, it would be nice to be able to prevent the soft keyboard IME
from forcing full-screen/extract mode for landscape WVGA at medium DPI
since now there is a lot more display real estate, and extract mode
makes less sense.

Thanks,
Howard