I found AOLserver after learning the basics of ASP and IIS. At the time
the documentation for AOLserver was complete, yet thin, in stark
compairison to ASP, which was released without much documentation at
all. The AOLserver docs haven't changed at all in the last three years,
not even the location. Now I constantly search for documentation on
simple things like CSS or JavaScript, for the very occasional use. These
technologies must be so easy to understand that no-one really documents
them on the web. Probably I'm just a poor surfer.

There are only two things to know to get started with AOLserver: 1-- the
API is complete, so if you were wishing if it just did 'x', it probably
does. 2-- the answer to your question can be found by visiting
http://aolserver.com/docs/ or asking around at one of the few discussion
groups.

Same advice applies if you have been using AOLserver for the past 3
years.

--Tom Jackson