Wow, that is a *great* idea. Then you could register an exception handler
for a url path. If it's possible, it would probably have to be something
set inside the Tcl interp that is running the ADP or Tcl code, before it
starts running the code. Unfortunately I don't yet know enough about Tcl
internals to know how to go about doing this, but it is well worth looking
into.

/s.