On 2001.08.22, Mark Hubbard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes!  Thank you!  That elusive bit of info will clear a major roadblock to
> adopting AOLS.  I've been puzzling over why the nsvhr and those other
> modules are needed, if that can be done instead.  I guess the C modules
> would be good for a REALLY high traffic site.  But that wouldn't be us.

If you want a different nsd.tcl config for each virtual site,
then you need to run nsvhr with multiple nsd processes.

If you don't mind all of your sites being served out of the
same nsd process (security issues come to mind, etc.) then
you don't need nsvhr.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]