In a message dated 8/22/01 2:55:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

Is there any way in AOLServer to register an exception handler?  What I
would like to avoid is going over all the pages in my site and adding
a "catch" statement so that if an exception is thrown, either through the
tcl interpreter or or a postgresql query or action, I could catch it with a
proc or page.

You could also simply put a catch in your startpage around the include.

<%
if {[catch {
    ns_adp_include [ns_url2file [ns_conn url]]
} err]} {
    ns_adp_puts "An error occurred: $err"
    # or whatever else you wanna do with the error
}
%>

-- michael

michael richman