THe sample-config.tcl in 3.4x is not totally correct either.  I have already
found a couple of parameters in the wrong section and it has delayed our
conversion from 2.3.3 until I can go through the source and figure out ALL
of the parameters and which section they should go in.  Maybe the docs are
correct - I dunno - but I don't really trust them.

I'll post results somewhere when I'm done.  If someone else has already
done this and can forward it, that'd be cool.

Jim