Mark,

I missed the original message, but you seem interested in ODBC to SQL
Server from Windows and UNIX?  Is there some reason you can't use nsodbc,
or the odbc driver I've built? (http://theashergroup.com/download).  I
recall hearing that nsodbc will build on windows, and I am pretty sure I
got my driver building on windows.  They both work on linux, but you need
some form of ODBC Manager.

You can find some nsvhr setup guides at
http://theashergroup/tag/articles/.  In the windows case, it should go
without saying to use nsvhr/nssock and not nsvhr/nsunix.  By the way, on
linux, I now have evidence that nsvhr/nssock is much much faster than using
Apache's reverse proxying solution.  I don't know which is faster on Windows.

Jerry

Jerry Asher                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1678 Shattuck Avenue Suite 161    Tel: (510) 549-2980
Berkeley, CA 94709                Fax: (877) 311-8688