On 2002.01.07, David Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps ns_atclose might fulfill some of your needs.
> Build a preauth filter with a "ns_atclose myproc" statement in it and myproc
> will be executed after everything else just before connection close.

Registering a script with ns_atclose won't work.  ns_atclose's
timing is similar to a trace filter - after the connection is
closed.  ns_atclose doesn't require a connection, though --
it seems like it gets called when the thread it's registered
in gets cleaned up or something.

I'm not 100% sure, but I did experiment with this.  The timing
was too late.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]