Not to my knoweldge, but run SPIKE on it and find out...
./closed_source_web_server_fuzz is what I used to find it...
-dave

Michael A. Cleverly wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Dave Aitel wrote:

It's not an unknown reason, it's a remote root which you guys already
fixed in 3.4...add the Content-Length check to 4.0 and you should be set.

I imagine a lot of people are still running AOLserver 3.3+ad13. Is it vulnerable?

Michael

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/