I'm still having memory issues with AOLserver 4. I have stopped the
indefinite respawning of aolserver processes, but as soon as aolserver is
started, it just keeps growing and growing in size.

When it gets to have a size around 600M (with the RSS about 534M), it just
hangs, or it will give something like the following error in the server log:

unable to alloc 2849420 bytes
unable to alloc 2017794 bytes
unable to alloc 3869015 bytes
unable to alloc 7441 bytes

It take about 20 hours or so to run out of memory and hang.

We're running an oracle-backed system using the oracle driver. Maybe that
has something to do with it.

Any help would be appreciated.