Nick Miller wrote:
Heya,

I have added:

foreach lostdom [info commands domDoc0*] {
   $lostdom delete
}

As you say though, best to make sure you catch them when your dealing with them and explicitly delete them.

Thanks
Nick

Having run into this same problem before I did something similar, setting up the above as a scheduled proc. Looking at my code I also included

    eval unset [info vars ::dom::_node*Attributes]

although I don't recall if this was for tdom or tclxml.

-J