I believe ns_ictl is what you would want - "ns_ictl oncleanup" I believe.

Another option is to run all request through a configured "start page" and
to put the cleanup code in that .adp page. Nice thing about that approach is
that you can make changes without having to restart the server.

Configuration:

ns_section "ns/server/server1/adp"
   ns_param startpage <PATH>/start.adp

start.adp:

<%
_ns_adp_include [ns_url2file [ns_conn url]]

#
# tDOM cleanup code goes here.
#
%>