Cool.

BTW, I wouldn't call this a leak, and would instead call it misuse of tDOM.
;-)

On 2/28/07, Jeff Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nathan Folkman wrote:
> Don't you open yourself up for a race condition if that code is in a
> scheduled proc?

If it was an aolserver scheduled proc then yes, but in my application it
was running in an "after" rescheduling loop within tclhttpd so there was
no risk of pre-emption; but the memory (dom object) issue was pretty
much the same.

-J

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the
body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the
Subject: field of your email blank.

--
Nathan Folkman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]