John,

This isn't a democracy. You have to demonstrate some understanding of
how things work.

The only real security issue is your misuse/abuse of ns_returnfile to
serve dynamic data.

Nobody is going to guarantee that you can't shoot yourself in the foot
due to your lack of understanding of writing robust code, or how to
configure and maintain a secure internet application, or take advice on
how to do so.

But please, go tell the security police about our insecure file
commands.

tom jackson