Right, I forgot that one.  But the potential resolution is the same, allow a
configurable "unsafe" mode.  If you want the inode-only optimization and are
willing to take on the resulting unpredictability of ns_returnfile, go right
ahead.  But the majority of developers who don't know or don't care will have a
much safer experience.

Titi Ala'ilima
Lead Architect
MedTouch LLC