From: AOLserver Discussion [aolser...@listserv.aol.com] On Behalf Of Sep Ng
[thejackschm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 April 2009 02:28
To: AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: [AOLSERVER] Does the gzip component work on AOLSERVER 4.0.10 on adp
pages?

Hi,

I've been spending a load of time reading through the aolserver source
code and fiddling with my configurations.  I put this on my aolserver
parameters:

ns_section "ns/server/testsite/adp/compress"
ns_param   enabled         true
ns_param   level           4
ns_param   minsize         1024

I then put "ns_adp_compress 1" on my adp pages and it does not get
compressed.  Is there a patch out there I may have missed or am I
using this wrong?

I'd appreciate it if someone could point me to the right direction.

Thanks!