I still don't get, what your are doing with "MaxKeepAlive", but i don't have to. Be aware, that aolserver does not use it as a config variable (just do a "fgrep -Ri MaxKeepAlive ." in the src directory). If your application uses MaxKeepAlive (from tcl, or from one of your c-modules), it is fine. -gustaf