On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Alexey Pechnikov <pechni...@mobigroup.ru>wrote:

> 2011/5/9 Dave Bauer <d...@thedesignexperience.org>:
> > Are you trying to interpret JSON data sent to form processing script?
>
> No. The function parse standart HTTP forms like to ns_querygetall function.
> You can sent these by SUBMIT button too.
> But modern web applications use AJAX and I did write AJAX example.
>
> > There is a JSON library in
> > Tcllib. http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/doc/json.html
>
> It's very, very slow. Other libraries are faster by 100x factor and
> more! As example, see
> http://mobigroup.ru/debian/pool-squeeze/main/y/yajl-tcl/
> You can check performance of the json2dict function from yajl-tcl
> package and tcllib json package...

I am not sure I understand hat you are trying to accomplish. What is an HTTP
Form Array? I am not aware of such a thing. It looks like you are passing
some application specific formatted data and need to process it.

I am not familiar with the performance characteristics of different
implementation of JSON parsing so I can't comment on that.

Dave

--
Dave Bauer
d...@solutiongrove.com