I think this one case can be handled this way because you could truncate the
request (some content may have been read ahead) and then flag it for special
handling in the normal connection processing code/threads.  The reason is the
server has a full request, you're just choosing to not read all the content, so
if you do a little touch up of the conn structure it can flow through the
connection threads without tripping up.  I'm cautious here because I've spent a
lot of time in the past debugging half-baked conn problems.  So, this patch
makes sense for the E_CRANGE error alone, the most annoying problem.

Later we could kick around the idea of getting the code in the driver to handle
much more detailed logging, dumping the access log module, etc.

-Jim