Maurizio,

I think we're all in agreement at this point. Could you put together a patch?

-J

Maurizio Martignano wrote:
Don
In Aolserver source code
95% of more of the times sockets are declared as SOCKET; the other  times as
int.

This is an inconsistency and is a fact.

If you wanted to develop only for Unix why did you use SOCKET in some
occasions and int in some others?

The source code is inconsistent and it just happens to work on Unix because
there SOCKET and int have the same size. And this is also a fact.

But I believe we should stop here, I admit all the faults you want, but
please let's use SOCKET everywhere....

Cheers,
Maurizio