You really have got to stop this. I have written four letters to you now, about
the four customers help-notes you ave been sending to me - dozens of emails
that have NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I don;t know where you got my email address,
and it does not appear in the TO section of any of the emails, but I keep
getting the emails you send to THEM, in my mailbox "contact at disasterfirstaid
dot com.

This morning I got messages for TWO MORE of your customers, again my address is
not there. I can't vlock every customer you've got! I am being swamped with
YOUR TRASH EMAILS. YOU MUST STOP THIS!

The newest ones are:    1.I already deleted and blocked, 2. Oliver Brinzing
<oliver.brinz...@gmx.de>
All of them have been from    "To: api@openoffice.apache.org"

YOU MUST STOP THIS. PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO GO HIGHER IN YOUR COMPANY TO FILE A
WRITTEN COMPLAINT AND/OR LEGAL ACTION. Please don't waste any more ofmy time ot
yours. STOP SENDING ME OTHER PEOPLE'S EMAILS!  STOP IT NOW.

Victoria Chames,
owner proprietor
Disaster First Aid Training System
http://www.disasterfirstaid.com