De: Johnny Rosenberg [mailto:gurus.knu...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de enero de 2015 21:33
Para: api@openoffice.apache.org
Asunto: Re: STOP SENDING TRASH

Maybe one of the many subscribed users accidently (or by purpose ) created an
email filter that automatically forwards all email from the list to you ? I
don't have a clue, I am, just like most people on this list, just one of the
users. I doubt that there is any company involved in this list at all, but
maybe I'm wrong. I wouldn't possibly know.

Anyway, maybe it's not that good idea after all to have mailing lists.
Maybe a web forum would be better?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
???? ???????

:

> I have already done that, and can do that again, but IT WONT HELP
> BECAUSE I NEVER SUBSCRIBED! ARE YOU ALL DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND? HOW
> MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THE SAME THING!!!
>
> When I do this as you advise, it simply tell me I AM NOT SUBSCRIBED! I
> have never knwingly subscribed to this, and if there is some vestige
> of some website visit I ever made, you must DELETE it.
>
> This is what I keep telling you, and why I keep writing you as I get
> more and more and moreof these emails that you are sending top other [people!
> All sorts of other people!More new ones evey day are coming to my
> mailbox and I can't seem to fet through to you. YOU MUST FIND WHERE
> THIS ADDRESS IS HIDDEN IN YOUR "SEND" FUNCTION AND REMOVE IT!
>
> YOU MUST STOP SENDING THESE OTHER PEOPLE'S EMAILS TO ME!!!!!!!
> STOP IT NOW. YOU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THIS, YOU ARE THE SENDER.
> YOU MUST STOP SENDING OTHER PEOPLE'S EMAILS TO ME!!!!!!!
>

> On Jan 8, 2015, at 11:30 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
> <arie...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 11:05:55AM -0800, Disaster First Aid wrote:
> > You really have got to stop this.
> [...]
>
> You are getting those mails because you have subscribed to this
> mailing list. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail from the same address you
> are subscribed to api-unsubscr...@openoffice.apache.org and follow the
> instructions.
>

> Regards
> --
> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata, Argentina

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.