Maybe one of the many subscribed users accidently (or by purpose…) created
an email filter that automatically forwards all email from the list to
you…? I don't have a clue, I am, just like most people on this list, just
one of the users. I doubt that there is any company involved in this list
at all, but maybe I'm wrong. I wouldn't possibly know.

Anyway, maybe it's not that good idea after all to have mailing lists.
Maybe a web forum would be better?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ