This was sent to me from a friend of mine by the name of George. It was send
to him from one of his co-workers.
                                               Evan Milburn
                                        www.milburnorchards.com

Editing Template:ALS - Mobile Template - 2013
>Hey Evan what’s this all about?
>

> Hi George,
>Thought you might want to send this to your
buddy, Mr. Milburn.
>Dawn
>

>Reserve
your 2014 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce bag tag and get a sneak peek
of this year's guide!

>Dear Dawn,
>Is that apple slathered with a chemical banned in
Europe?
>Earlier this week, EWG told you about apples and diphenylamine (DPA).
This chemical used to help preserve stored apples is banned in Europe because of
safety concerns, yet it’s widely used on conventionally grown apples in the
United States.
>Not surprisingly, the pro-pesticide Alliance for Food and
Farming isn’t too happy about this. As the public relations arm of big,
industrial agriculture, this group has already responded to our report with the
nonsensical claim that EWG is trying to scare consumers into not eating apples.
>You know as well as I do that nothing could be further from the truth. The
Alliance is just looking to obscure the facts about the food we’re eating at the
expense of you, the consumer.
>Big Ag is on the warpath, but what it doesn’t
realize is that EWG has an army of supporters like you behind us – ready to help
us stand up against its attacks. You’ve been there for us before, and right
now we need your help again to fight back – will you donate today to help us
ensure that we all know what pesticides and other chemicals turn up on our
fruits and vegetables?
>Give $25, $45 or more today so EWG can fend off Big Ag’s attacks
and we’ll give you a sneak peek at our Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce
before it comes out next week to thank you.
>If it were up to Big Ag,
we’d all be kept in the dark about what’s in our food – even when it has the
potential to cause cancer and disrupt the endocrine system.
>That’s why EWG’s
work is so important. We do the research and then translate it into practical,
easy-to-use tools such as our Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce that make
safer grocery shopping a breeze.
>EWG believes that we should all be
eating fruits, vegetables and the healthiest food possible. We also believe that
you have the right to know what pesticide and chemical residues are on that
food.
>Big conventional chemical agriculture is ready to do whatever it
takes to smear the research you count on and to limit your access to information
about your food. Can we count on you to stand up to these misleading and
underhanded attacks?
>Donate $25, $45 or more right now to help us fight back against
Big Ag and be the first in line to get a look at our 2014 Dirty Dozen and Clean
Fifteen lists.
>Thanks for being a part of the EWG community.
>
>Ken
Cook
>President, Environmental Working Group
>
>Contribute
>Follow us on
>

>UNSUBSCRIBE | CHANGE OPTIONS
>Remember to add e...@ewg.org to your contact list.
>The
Environmental Working Group is a non-profit, non-partisan research organization
dedicated to using the power of information to protect public health and the
environment. The EWG Action Fund, a separate sister organization of EWG, is a
legislative advocacy organization that promotes healthy and sustainable
policies.
>Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Copyright 2013, Environmental Working Group.
All Rights Reserved.