From: apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net
[apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net] on behalf of David Doud
[david_d...@me.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:53 AM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: [apple-crop] arctic apples

Well, I have been to two social events since the GMO 'Arctic apples' have been
in the news - and that is what people want to talk to me about - and pretty
much only that...

How are you all handling this? My personal opinions aside, I don't want to
'carry water' for these guys - they aren't going to let me grow them even if I
wanted to and I don't feel inclined to spend my time and credibility providing
them cover and fighting their marketing struggle for them -

This is going to be a frequently reoccurring issue this season - I've got an
event to go to this afternoon and I am dreading this aspect of it -

David Doud
grower, IN
below 0*F, way behind on pruning