'lo listers

Need some help.

I want to install ARSPerl for Windows (XP Prof) on my PC. The only
download I find is on the net is ARSperrl-1.91.tgz.

It seems one has to have the ARS API kit installed, which I don't have.
Is there a way around this? i.e. some PPM download, or other install
methods?

I use ActivateState 's Perl 5.8.9

Tom Roos

Disclaimer