Hi all, I would like to point out there IS a compiles ppd version of ARSperl
which includes the ARS API dll files. However, because the Remedy dlls are
not open souce itself, they can not be hosted on sourceforge and I chose to
put them on the BMC Developers Network. You'd need a (free) account to
download it. Here's the link:
http://developer.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-5262

The 1.90 ppd you found on sourceforge does NOT include the dlls. I'd suggest
to use the 1.91 version from the BMC website.

Kindest regards,

--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant