Hello all,

I am a big fan of artemis and have ported some of my annotation files
automatically to it.

Currently I am interested in doing multiple genome comparisons. I know I can
use webact or double act to generate big_blast alignments which should be
appropriate for opening in ACT.
However, I have been working with mummer (nucmer in particular) and even though
the artemis/act "manual" tells I should be able to open them I can nowhere find
which files to use (they all seem to fail). Do I need to run mummer with
specific options or do I need a differentparser for that?

Thanks for any help..... this is already costing me several nights to find out
:-(

Alex