Van: artemis-users-boun...@sanger.ac.uk namens andrew warry (BITS)
Verzonden: di 28-4-2009 16:59
Aan: 'artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk'
Onderwerp: Re: [Artemis-users] ACT and MUMMER

Hi

I agree with Roy and had written a very similar script but took a slightly
different approach.

I thought it was simpler to use the crunch format for the comparison file but
also created a crude match score rather than just using the match length
(however I don't know if that was really a good idea + I'm sure there are
better ways of generating a score :-)

For what it's worth (for use with nucmer --coords output):

#!/usr/bin/perl

use warnings;
use strict;

while (<>)
         {
    unless ($_ =~ /^(\s*)\d/){next}
    $_ =~ s/\|//g;

    my @f = split;
          # create crude match score = ((length_of_match *
%identity)-(length_of_match * (100 - %identity))) /20
    my $crude_plus_score=($f[4]*$f[6]);
    my $crude_minus_score=($f[4]*(100-$f[6]));
    my $crude_score=  int(($crude_plus_score  - $crude_minus_score) / 20);

          # reorganise columns and print crunch format to stdout
          # score        %id   S1    E1    seq1  S2    E2    seq2  (description)
    print " $crude_score $f[6] $f[0] $f[1] $f[7] $f[2] $f[3] $f[8] nucmer
comparison coordinates\n"
         }

Andrew