From: "Bossers, Alex" <alex.boss...@wur.nl>
To: <artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:54 PM
Subject: [Artemis-users] ACT and MUMMER

> Hello all,
>
> I am a big fan of artemis and have ported some of my annotation files
automatically to it.

> Currently I am interested in doing multiple genome comparisons. I know I
can use webact or double act to generate big_blast alignments which should
be appropriate for opening in ACT.
> However, I have been working with mummer (nucmer in particular) and even
though the artemis/act "manual" tells I should be able to open them I can
nowhere find which files to use (they all seem to fail). Do I need to run
mummer with specific options or do I need a differentparser for that?