I apologize if this has been covered already, but when I try to access the
archives I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /mailman/roster/artemis-users on this
server.

Is there a version of (or suggested edits to) Artemis to make it compatible
with NCBI's BLAST+? I edited setup_dbs.sh to deal with makeblastdb replacing
formatdb, and that seems to have worked. But it strikes me that any internal
calls must use the old blastall command, and I'm not sure how (or even if) that
can be addressed ...

Or am I better off starting over after downloading the old version of BLAST?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers,
Guy

Dr. Guy Plunkett III