Torsten,

Thanks -- I had missed noting legacy_blast.pl. After editing the script to
reflect my local install's DEFAULT_PATH for blast it seems to be working at a
direct command line level (i.e., I tested a couple of queries and they worked).
So setting up a symlink sounds like the way to go -- I'm rusty on those, and am
working in Mac OS X, so some reading is in order. Thanks again!

- Guy