Doh. Don't know why I only saw 19 when I checked docs this time. Even still
though, that's a few months away so any solution that might work with Asterisk
11 would be amazing.

On 8/12/2022, 12:06 am, "aster...@phreaknet.org" <aster...@phreaknet.org>
wrote:

    On 12/7/2022 8:00 AM, Rhys Hanrahan wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I am trying to find a way to build an AGI script or dialplan that can
    > handle a “please just say OR enter the post code (zip code) you want”
    > voice IVR. I already have a speech to text solution working with the
    > AGI Record command and this works. Of course a standard DTMF menu is
    > easily done, but I don’t know how to do both at the same time. I need
    > a non-blocking way to also receive the DTMF digits while listening for
    > a voice at the same time. Or I suppose a non-blocking way to record
    > audio might work, and keep the DTMF Read() as blocking?
    >
    > My big limitation right now is that we are still on Asterisk 11. I am
    > planning a move to Asterisk 18 but even this doesn’t seem like it
    > would support StoreDTMF which would have probably been a solution.

    StoreDTMF is part of Asterisk 18[1].

    [1]
    https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+18+Application_StoreDTMF