Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.z...@gmail.com> writes:

> I commented out the `company-fuzzy` and `company-math` packages, now
> it works.
>
> But I really want to have the feature provided by `company-math`, and
> it seems that my following configuration seems to be both chaotic and
> problematic:
> [...]
> If anyone has experience about how to configure and use this package
> better, I will be very grateful.

I have no idea about company-math, but AUCTeX offers in-buffer
completion for (La)TeX macros and math symbols; you could try that.  A
simple example looks like this for me:
The example is with corfu and not with company.  The Capf provided by
AUCTeX is aware of math mode and doesn't offer math symbols outside math
environments.  Since AUCTeX adds its Capf to standard Emacs machinery,
it should also work with standard company backends.

Best, Arash