On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 1:30 PM Arash Esbati <ar...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.z...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > My current configuration:
> >
> > (use-package company-math
> >   :hook
> >   ;; This will enable the company-math backend for LaTeX mode
> >   (LaTeX-mode . (lambda ()
> >           (setq-local company-backends
> >                   (append '((company-math-symbols-latex
> > company-latex-commands))
> >                       company-backends))))
> >   )
> >
> > See the attached file for the results returned using your example.
>
> I think you need none of company-math-symbols-latex and
> company-latex-commands, AUCTeX offers already a Capf for both of them,
> so comment out that part and start company without any additions in your
> .tex file.

I commented out the above code snippet, but nothing will be completed,
as shown in the attached file.

Here I want to point out two things:

1. As you can see, without using company-math, it seems that fewer
candidates are returned.
2. Without using company-math, I noticed that I must manually run `M-x
company-complete RET` to trigger the completion in math mode.

Any further tips/comments will be appreciated.

> > What's your corfu configuration?
>
> (setq tab-always-indent 'complete)
> (setq corfu-auto t)
> (global-corfu-mode)