On 18 Jan 2007 at 9:07, Also Sprach Anthony Gardner:

> Well suggested. I was an AxKit user and am interested in seeing how
>AxK2 works but don;t have the time to work it out by myself and
> would like to see an overall concept before diving in.

You could always ask on here...

I've developed an app already on Ax2. Indeed, I'm already half way
through a second one.
I find it easier than with Ax1. I used sawa with ax1. All of my apps
use a backend db so all the gui is dynamic. All use xslt, none of that
drug induced taglib stuff.
Ax2 is more logical and easier to understand than Ax1. Indeed, I can
now knock up view/edit/db change for a given record in under an
hour. The most complicated bit about all of this development is
understanding web apps generally, which is a problem regardless of
platform.

John